These criminal cocktails will take your Halloween festivities to the next level!
1. Black Velvet
- 3 ounces of stout beer (Guinness)
- 3 ounces of dry sparkling wine
Pour the stout into a large champagne flute. Slowly top with the sparkling wine and stir gently.
2. Chocolate Malted Martini
- 3 tablespoons of vodka
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate malt powder
- 1 tablespoon of half and half
- 2 dashes of chocolate biters
In a martini shaker filled with ice, mix together all of the ingredients listed above. Shake vigorously, and strain into a glass.
3. Dark and Spooky
- 1/2 cup of ginger beer
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice and 1 lime wedge
- 3 tablespoons of dark rum
- 1 gummy candy bat
Fill a glass with ice and pour in the ginger beer and lime juice. Turn a metal spoon upside down, hold it just above the ginger beer, and slowly pour the rum over the back of the spoon. This makes the rum float over the ginger beer! Garnish with a lime wedge and the gummy bat on a skewer!
Find these recepies and more at www.realsimple.com/food-recipes!