Prince’s Bay is a neighborhood on the south shore of Staten Island, bordered by Huguenot to the east, Woodrow to the north, and Pleasant Plains to the west. This was originally a fishing village in the 19th century and “Prince’s Bay Oysters” could be found on menus at prominent seafood restaurants in Manhattan and even London. Today, the area is known for its modern housing, quiet setting, and vast parkland. Many of the single family homes here are in excess of 4,000 square feet each. The area includes communities with some semi attached houses and various others.There is also Wolfe's Pond Park and Lemon Creek Park that residents and tourists go to for a relaxing day. They include fields and ponds and is a great way to spend the day with family and friends. Education options for the area include P.S. 3, I.S. 7, and Tottenville High School. Prince’s Bay is served by the local S55, S56, S59, and S78 buses, as well as the X22 and X23 express buses, and a stop on the Staten Island Railway.
Restaurants and Entertainment in Prince's Bay
2. Domenico's Pizzeria Riviera Plaza, 3925 Amboy Road Classic old-school Italian style pizzeria. Read reviews here.
Grocery Stores and Supermarkets Prince's Bay
1. Waldbaums 6400 Amboy Road
2. Key Food 244 Arden Avenue
Parks Near Prince's Bay
1. Bloomingdale Park Bloomingdale Road A 138-acre park with a playground and lots of open, traditional park space! Other areas surrounding Bloomingdale Park include Huguenot, Annadale, Arden Heights, Charleston, Pleasant Plains, Prince’s Bay, Rossville, and Woodrow. For more information about park events, visit www.nycparks.org/parks/bloomingdale-park or call (718) 585-7117.
2. Wolfe’s Pond Park 420 Cornelia Avenue This multifunctional park has a beach, dog park, a soccer field, hockey field, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, and much more! It’s one of the largest parks on Staten Island! Other areas surrounding Wolfe’s Pond Park include Huguenot, Annadale, Arden Heights, Great Kills, Eltingville, Prince’s Bay, Rossville, and Woodrow. For more information about park events, visit www.nycparks.org/parks/wolfes-pond-park or call (718) 984-8266.
3. Lemon Creek Park Prince’s Bay A fun park/beach with freshwater and a breathtaking view. Other areas surrounding Lemon Creek Park include Huguenot, Charleston, Prince’s Bay, Rossville, and Woodrow. For more information about park events, visit www.nycgovparks.com/parks/lemon-creek-park or call (212) 639-9675.