Home Seller's Guide
Selling your Staten Island area home is a huge decision and the first step in the long home selling process. In many cases, our home represents the largest financial asset that we have. Your home is also a source of many memories and a sense of security. The real estate agents at Gillani Homes will take this into account. They are experts in the field and are experienced, knowledgeable and will be your advocate. Your realtor at Gillani Homes will:
- Provide you guidance with how to prepare your home for the sale and maximize its overall value
- Perform a market analysis that is detailed so that you will know how much you can expect to get for your home
- Market your home in a strategic way and showcase it to potential buyers
- Protect your interests vigorously throughout the entire process
- Coordinate with all parties involved to make sure that everything is completed by the closing date
- Have constant communication with you during the entire process so that you know exactly what is happening with your home
Do Not Be Tempted
Many home sellers think that it will be easier and cheaper to try to sell their home themselves. However, the overall costs and disadvantage of trying to sell a home yourself are not obvious. These costs and disadvantages include:
- The increased amount of time that it might take to sell your home
- The uncertainty of how to navigate the home selling process
- The uncertainty of knowing how to protect your rights and interests
- The time and expense of trying to coordinate with all of the third-parties involved in the transaction; there are sometimes 8 or more third-party providers
- The sleepless nights wondering whether or not you are getting a fair price
- Not knowing exactly what to do and what your rights are if serious issues develop during the transaction, such as a buyer who decides your home is not right for them and walks away
And what happens if your home does not sell? How much time, money and sanity will you have shelled out of pocket for no results? With Gillani Homes by your side, you will have an experienced real estate agent who will guide you through the entire process of selling your home and protecting your most valuable investment.
Ask for a Free Home Evaluation - Not sure where to start in pricing your Staten Island home? Receive a free evaluation of your home and the homes near yours to determine the optimal pricing strategy.
Sell Your Home with a Professional - Talk to one of our licensed Staten Island real estate agents to learn how the Gillani Homes marketing plan will make a difference when selling your home.
See What's on The Market - Use our top of the line search tools to see exactly what is already on the market and how it is being presented.
Connect to a Professional - Have a question, want to learn more about the Staten Island real estate market or ready to take action? Contact one of our professionals today and start the process of putting your home out there. We will discuss all of your concerns with you in-depth and ensure it all goes according to your plans.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.